LoadSpring Solutions has released SpringBoard Version 6.0, a newly-enhanced hosting portal.
SpringBoard allows secure access to—and control of—Project Management software and data, from any computer worldwide.
SpringBoard 6.0 preserves the same intuitive interface used globally by more than 2,000 enterprise organizations, but now offers new features and tools geared to add functionality, speed and efficiency.
SpringBoard 6.0 goes live October 6th and is designed for greater enterprise access and data control while saving effort, time and capital.
In Version 6.0, SpringBoard allows users to tap the power of the cloud, with such enhancements as:
- Unified Access with Location Awareness. This feature assures
fast global access and data integrity.
- BIM hosting. BIM software is now available in a hosted model
without performance issues. Users now truly have a single secure
portal for all their Project Management applications.
- Instant access to LoadSpring Academy 2.0, now with student
tracking and quiz reporting, leading to added software compliance,
acceptance and usage.
- SmartSupport—LoadSpring’s automated issue resolution system is
designed to find answers even before the user finishes asking the
question. Quick self-fixes are available any time, or users can call
LoadSpring directly for 1-on-1 contact.
- Set Application roles during provisioning. Now administrators
can assign P6r8 application roles at the same time they set-up new
users all from 1 interface.
- Auto Performance Indicators. SpringBoard now lets users see
real-time connection speeds and SpringBoard performance at a glance
allowing them to see if an issue exists.
- Self-registration option aids administrators by letting each
user self-register to SpringBoard.