Teradata and Aprimo, a Teradata company today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Munich-based eCircle, a European cloud-based digital marketing company.
The combination of Teradata’s analytical capabilities, Aprimo’s Integrated Marketing Management, and eCircle’s digital messaging solution will enable marketers worldwide to create integrated customer experiences across online and offline channels that leverage Big Data insights to grow existing customers, attract new customers, and increase revenues. Digital marketers will also have the option to leverage the eCircle solution as a standalone offering. The addition of eCircle more than triples Aprimo’s European team, expertise and reach in all major European countries, creating the largest marketing applications provider in Europe and enabling the delivery of eCircle solutions globally.
Components of the combined Teradata, Aprimo, and eCircle offering will include:
• An Integrated Marketing Management solution that provides access to all marketing applications from the cloud – including digital, campaign and operational – thus enabling faster time to market, higher ease of use, and less IT complexity;
• Ability to easily create targeted, personalised digital campaigns that are among the world’s most robust in their compliance with security and privacy regulations;
• A digital messaging platform for social, mobile, web and email that can scale to support hundreds of billions of messages a year;
• Multi-channel data management, advanced segmentation and optimisation,
• Access to digital marketing services such as messaging, content creation, best practices and lead generation delivered by Aprimo digital marketing experts;
• Big Data analytics from Teradata and Teradata Aster that turns content from social, mobile, web and email channels into actionable insights; and,
• Unified reporting.
eCircle will also be available as a standalone solution for the digital marketer who wants a simple to deploy but powerful and easy to use digital messaging infrastructure.