If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 12/18/2017!
What the loss of net neutrality means. 8 game-changing data trends that will impact businesses in 2018. VMware to focus on its multi-cloud management platform. Massive ConsumerView database leak and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
AWS re:Invent 2017 – re:Cap from Chris Williams
- At long last, the White House is pushing for federal IT modernization
- The loss of net neutrality: Say goodbye to a free and open internet
- Storage market trends of 2017: Flash, HCI and cloud gain steam
- Top data center industry news stories of 2017
- Top 10 data center predictions: IDC
- Biggest SDN and SD-WAN news and trends of 2017
- 8 game-changing data trends that will impact businesses in 2018
- Microsoft patent hints at dual-screen foldable tablet
- Microsoft’s cloud Big Data service cuts prices up to 52 percent
- Microsoft’s Quantum computing Vaporware
- Microsoft Teams calling, adding several new features
- Windows 10: Some of 2018’s biggest new features are now available to try
- Toshiba, HPE head 2017 storage acquisitions
- AWS raises machine learning expectations for cloud security
- Amazon has come up with a genius new way to run productive meetings
- VMware to focus on its multi-cloud management platform in 2018
- Inside Cisco’s DNA Center – the dashboard for intent-based networking
- How Cisco is transforming customer engagement through automation
- Cisco Spark security gets updated
- Cloud security: Why these solutions aren’t ready for primetime
- Warning: Cyber data breaches more likely over holiday break
- UK companies hoarding Bitcoin to prepare for ransomware
- Year’s best practices for disaster recovery aid resilience
- 120 million American households exposed in ‘massive’ ConsumerView database leak
- IoT success depends on an adaptable, nimble culture
- Which data protection methods are here to stay?
- Malware hit these 3 verticals the hardest in 2017
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist
While you’re here, check out this white paper on how to rethink your IT security, especially when it comes to financial services.