If you had a busy week and need to catch up, here’s a tech news recap of articles you may have missed the week of 11/13/2017!
How GreenPages can help with Office 365 design and migration. How a disaster recovery process can go hyper-converged. The future of cyberwar: weaponized ransomware, IoT attacks and a new arms race. The top 3 benefits of AI adoption and more top news this week you may have missed! Remember, to stay up-to-date on the latest tech news throughout the week, follow @GreenPagesIT on Twitter.
Tech News Recap
- Office 365 Design & Migration: How GreenPages Can Help
- 11 top tools to assess, implement and maintain GDPR compliance
- Edge, core, and cloud: Where all the workloads go
- Here are the top 3 benefits and barriers to AI adoption
- Why chief data officers can help IT succeed in digital transformation
- Software-defined data centers: The smart person’s guide
- How a disaster recovery process can go hyper-converged
[Interested in learning more about SD-WAN? Download, What to Look For When Considering an SD-WAN Solution.]
- Amazon reportedly beefing up AI capabilities in the cloud
- Microsoft releases first test build of Windows Server 1803
- Azure IoT Edge brings smarts to devices at the cloud’s edge
- Silver linings toolkit, Microsoft aims for an optimized cloud
- Microsoft: No, we don’t hate open-source software, and we can prove it
- HPE’s Blockchain as a Service offers faster deployments and ‘massive scalability’
- Rackspace partners with HPE to introduce pay-as-you-go private cloud
- Dell EMC high-performance computing bundles aimed at AI, deep learning
- Dell EMC: Big data lakes will like our Elastic Data Platform
- Dell EMC looks to speed machine and deep learning adoption with new product bundles
- Cisco: Most IoT projects are failing due to lack of experience and security
- VeloCloud SD-WAN user Brooks Brothers assesses VMware buy
- Hybrid clouds increase but ‘standalone’ management is needed
- Cloud computing: What it’s like to make the move
- AI is playing an ‘extremely important’ role in hybrid cloud
- Cloud computing makes everyone their own Chief Information Officer – Is that a good thing?
- This phishing attack pretends to come from someone you trust
- Cybersecurity predictions for 2018: it’s going to be “a lot more of the same”
- Equifax breach gives IT $87.5 million reminders to apply critical security patches
- Phishing attacks, not breaches, represent the biggest security risk for Google users
- How hackers crack passwords and why you can’t stop them
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
- The future of cyberwar: Weaponized ransomware, IoT attacks, and a new arms race
Thanks for checking out our tech news recap!
By Jake Cryan, Digital Marketing Specialist
While you’re here, check out this white paper on how to rethink your IT security, especially when it comes to financial services.