StratoGen, a provider of VMware hosting services, today announced the launch of ViewDesk, a hosted VMware View solution which promises to simplify the deployment of virtual desktops in the cloud. Available in StratoGen datacenter locations across the US, UK and Asia, ViewDesk offers a cost effective and verified VDI environment for 25 to 500 virtual desktops.
The move comes in response to exceptional demand for desktop-as-a-service solutions built on the latest VMware View platform.
StratoGen ViewDesk helps organizations to quickly benefit from the operational savings of desktop virtualization by streamlining the deployment of a dedicated VMware View platform and enabling migration from on-site PCs to hosted virtual desktops.
Highlights of the solution include:
- Cost effective, verified VMware View infrastructure built to best practice standards
- Delivered on enterprise class components from NetApp, HP and Cisco
- Scale-as-you-grow platform enables VDI resources to grow with your business
- ISO27001 certified security at platform and datacenter levels
- Full administrative access provided
- Available now at StratoGen cloud locations across the US, UK and Asia.
Karl Robinson, VP of Sales said “Most businesses are aware that a hosted desktop solution delivers significant increases in IT manageability, security and performance. With the launch of our ViewDesk platform we have taken the complexity out of implementing desktop virtualization by delivering a verified solution built to the highest standards. Organizations deploying ViewDesk will immediately enjoy much higher levels of availability and agility in desktop services when compared to on-site desktop estates. ”
For further information please visit http://www.stratogen.com/products/hosted-desktop.html