Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Potential of Cloud Computing” report to their offering.
First there was the advent of the Internet that changed the manner in which we do business forever. Now, with the advent of cloud computing, the world is ready to undergo another major shift in terms of technology.
Cloud computing is an internet-based process that makes it possible to share information, software and even resources from computers to other devices all through the internet. The concept of cloud computing brings forth a new delivery model for IT services that are conducting businesses over the Internet. The process generally involves provision of scalable and virtualized resources over the internet. Not only does the process provide ease-of-access, but the speed and overall reliability of the entire concept of cloud computing is changing the IT industry rapidly.
Taiyou Research presents an analysis of the Potential of Cloud Computing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Overview of Cloud Computing
3. Market Profile
4. Benefits of Deploying the Cloud
5. Cost Benefits to Organizations from Cloud Systems
6. Cloud Computing Delivery Modes
7. Cloud Computing Deployment Models
8. Understanding the Concept behind Cloud Computing
9. Application Programming Interfaces
10. Cloud Computing Taxonomy
11. Deployment Process of the Cloud System
12. Technical Features of Cloud Systems
13. Understanding Cloud Clients
14. Regulatory Landscape & Investment
15. Commercializing of Cloud Computing
16. Concepts Related to Cloud Computing
17. Cloud Computing versus Other Computing Paradigms
18. Cloud Exchanges and Markets Worldwide
19. Research Projects on Cloud Computing
20. Cloud Computing Case Studies
21. Future of Cloud Computing
22. Market Leaders