AvePoint today announced the launch of AvePoint Meetings, the latest addition to its line of Productivity Apps in the SharePoint 2013 App Store.
AvePoint Meetings, a free interactive SharePoint 2013 app, brings order and efficiency to an organization’s meetings by allowing business users to track notes, actions, and decisions made in meetings against agenda items. While conventional meeting tracking generally involves hand-written notes that must then be typed up and emailed to be shared, AvePoint Meetings enforces a more structured information tracking process that ensures all meeting information is readily available and organized for those that need it. AvePoint Meetings utilizes the “My Task” feature of SharePoint 2013 by creating “Actions” as SharePoint Tasks so your organization can discover all assignments, tasks and relevant statuses within SharePoint or Microsoft Outlook 2013.
AvePoint Meetings allows business users to collaborate with one another in real-time before, during, and after meetings by:
- Creating single or reoccurring meetings
- Allowing meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion topics
- Capturing meeting information and notes with multi-user support
- Tracking meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities
- Assigning, aggregating, and synchronizing tasks and actions